TOWN OF WRIGHTSTOWN – TOWN BOARD
May 3, 2018 - PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT the Town Board of the Town of Wrightstown, Brown County, Wisconsin, will hold their monthly board meeting in the Town Hall in Greenleaf on Wednesday, May 9, 2018, 7:30 p.m., Wrightstown Town Hall, 1527 Day Street, Greenleaf.
Agendas will be posted at the Town Hall, Greenleaf Wayside Bank, Greenleaf PB Store; Dick’s Family Foods in Wrightstown and also at www.townofwrightstown.org. Any person wishing to attend whom, because of disability, requires special accommodations, contact the town clerk, at P O Box 175, Greenleaf, (920)864-7927, by 2 P.M. the business day prior to the meeting so that arrangements can be made.
The agenda is as follows:
1) Roll Call 2) Approve Agenda 3) Approve Minutes 4) Treasurer’s Report
5) Approve vouchers/Outstanding Bills Review, discuss and possible adoption of Res 2018-03 for Withdrawal of Stadium Tax Refund to pursue future economic development and planning for the Town of Wrightstown
6) Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals Reports
7) Review, discuss and possible adoption of 2018 First Incorporation Application Attempt Agreement
with Graef for possible incorporation of Greenleaf.
8) Review, discuss and possible adoption of Ordinance 2018-01 Creating Article “U” of the Town of Wrightstown Code of Ordinances Regulating the Use of All Terrain Vehicles and Utility Terrain Vehicles and Designating the Routes thereof.
9) Review, discuss and possible adoption of certified survey map for all of Lot 2 of CSM Vol. 61 Part of the NE1/4-SE1/4, Section 3, CTH PP, Kevin Diny, 6694 CTH PP, Greenleaf, Parcel W-285-2.
10) Review discuss and possible approval of request of Raymond VandeVoort to rezone 2.3 acres from Ex-Ag to Ag-Res on Fair Road, Parcel W-296-1
11) Review, discuss and possible adoption of certified survey map – part of the NE1/4, NW1/4,
Section 4, Fair Road; Raymond Vandevoort, 1793 Fair Road, Greenleaf, Parcel W-296-1
12) Review, discuss and possible award of the following road work
a) COLD MIX and/or HOT MIX Blacktopping with fine grading, 22’ wide and 3” compact. Bid cost in all formulas - per mile, per square yard and per ton.
b) Chip Sealing. Bid cost per mile.
c) Gravel and Breaker Rock for 2018 season. 5/8” and ¾”. Bid cost per ton.
d) Slurry Surface Resealing. Bid cost per mile.
e) Wedging. Bid cost per ton
13) Presentation and discussion with Steven Deslauriers, District 20 Supervisor, regarding consensus group for municipalities in Supervisory District 20.
14) Review and discuss with Terry Hockers and other residents off Wrightstown Road on the quantity of water that collects in their subdivision.
15) Review, discuss and possible action on award of fireworks permit for BEST Enterprises, LLC, for June 23, 2018.
16) Review, discuss and possible adoption of 2019 Municipal Maintenance Agreement with Brown County Public Works Department.
17) Review and discuss specific project information for 2019 bridge aid fund
18) Presentation by Greenleaf Volunteer Fire Department
a) MFR fees
b) Town of Rockland regarding parking issue on Lasee or Partridge Road for Fox River Trail
c) Recycling grant award totaling $4,615.21
d) vehicles disobeying 25 MPH speed limit on Ridge Royal Dr
e) educational videos from WTA $50 annual fee
20) Comments from the Floor – your matter may need to be noticed and addressed at a future meeting.
Notice posted May 3, 2018
Donna Martzahl, Town Clerk