TOWN OF WRIGHTSTOWN – TOWN BOARD
March 12, 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT the Town Board of the Town of Wrightstown, Brown County, Wisconsin, will hold their monthly board meeting in the Town Hall in Greenleaf on Wednesday, March 14, 2018, 7:30 p.m., Wrightstown Town Hall, 1527 Day Street, Greenleaf.
Agendas will be posted at the Town Hall, Greenleaf Wayside Bank, Greenleaf PB Store; Dick’s Family Foods in Wrightstown and also at www.townofwrightstown.org. Any person wishing to attend whom, because of disability, requires special accommodations, contact the deputy town clerk, at 6317 State Hwy 57, 920-664-3119 by 2 P.M. the business day prior to the meeting so that arrangements can be made.
The agenda is as follows:
1) Roll Call
2) Approve Agenda
3) Approve Minutes
4) Treasurer’s Report
5) Approve vouchers/Outstanding Bills
6) Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals Reports
7) Review, discuss and possible action on request from Peter VanNoie to rezone 44 acres from Ex-Ag to Ag-Res on Birch Creek Rd., Parcel W-566
8) Review, discuss and possible action on request from Casey and Sara Laabs 6324 CTH W Parcel W-741-1 to rezone 8 acres from Ag-Res to B-1 Community Business.
9) Discuss and update on Comprehensive Study for the Town of Wrightstown
10) Review, discuss and possible action on the information presented by Graef & Associates and Atty. James Kalny on the annexation, boundary agreements and incorporation options and concerns for Town Development.
11) Board to set date for road inspections
a) MFR fees $2.00
b) Notification to Brown County of constructions projects so government corners are preserved.
13) Comments from the Floor – your matter may need to be noticed and addressed at a future meeting.
Notice posted this Sunday, March 11, 2018.
Jeanette Roskom, Deputy Clerk