TOWN OF WRIGHTSTOWN – TOWN BOARD
February 9, 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT the Town Board of the Town of Wrightstown, Brown County, Wisconsin, will hold their monthly board meeting in the Town Hall in Greenleaf on Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 7:30 p.m., Wrightstown Town Hall, 1527 Day Street, Greenleaf.
Agendas will be posted at the Town Hall, Greenleaf Wayside Bank, Greenleaf PB Store; Dick’s Family Foods in Wrightstown and also at www.townofwrightstown.org. Any person wishing to attend whom, because of disability, requires special accommodations, contact the town clerk, at 6578 Ledgetop Dr., Greenleaf, (920) 609-7927, by 2 P.M. the business day prior to the meeting so that arrangements can be made.
The agenda is as follows:
1) Roll Call
2) Approve Agenda
3) Approve Minutes
4) Treasurer’s Report
5) Approve vouchers/Outstanding Bills
6) Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals Reports
7) Review, discuss and possible approval of CSM for Glen Kuchenbecker - Part of the SE1/4 and the NE1/4 of the SE1/4 of section 12, T21N., R20E, Parcel W-515 and W-525-2 on Holly-Mor Rd.
8) Update on speed study request of St. Clare Parish, 2218 Day Street, Greenleaf. Rod Hamilton, DOT, has received the request of the Town Board. The study will take place in spring and the Board will receive a follow-up report sometime in June.
9) Review, discuss and possible approval of CSM for Joe & Rachel Daul, by John Gauthier, as to combining land boundaries NW1/4 SW1/4 and the SW1/4 of the SW1/4 of Sec 6, corner of Fair and Elmro Road, Parcel W-1340 and W-1341.
10) Review and discuss response of Paul Fontecchio, P.E. regarding concrete parapet wall on County ZZ at the intersection of Mallard Road on the west side of the road.
11) Review, discuss and possible comments on notice from Dan Teaters, Brown County Planning commission on gathering information for Town of Holland Comprehensive Plan Update
12) Dates for Board of Review on May 22, 6-8 pm and Open Book May 14, 4-6 pm – anyone for training
a) MFR fees
b) Notice from Curative Connections, a specialized transportation service offering affordable, door to door rides for seniors and people with disabilities.
c) Shoreland Permit for 6812 Elmro Rd
d) Planning and Land Use Learning Series
e) Notice from Town of Kaukauna on update of Comprehensive Plan
f) Notice from Debbie Harmeling, The Horton Group, regarding insurance renewal
14) Comments from the Floor – your matter may need to be noticed and addressed at a future meeting.
Notice posted this 9th day of February, 2018.
Donna Martzahl, Clerk