TOWN OF WRIGHTSTOWN – TOWN BOARD
April 4, 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT the Town Board of the Town of Wrightstown, Brown County, Wisconsin, will hold their monthly board meeting in the Town Hall in Greenleaf on Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 7:30 p.m., Wrightstown Town Hall, 1527 Day Street, Greenleaf.
Agendas will be posted at the Town Hall, Greenleaf Wayside Bank, Greenleaf PB Store; Dick’s Family Foods in Wrightstown and also at www.townofwrightstown.org. Any person wishing to attend whom, because of disability, requires special accommodations, contact the deputy town clerk, at 6317 State Hwy 57, 920-664-3119 by 2 P.M. the business day prior to the meeting so that arrangements can be made.
The agenda is as follows:
1) Roll Call
2) Review and discuss 2017 town audit with Virginia Hintz, Schenck, S.C.
Board will recess and reconvene at 7:30 p.m. to take up other matters on the agenda.
3) Approve Agenda 4) Approve Minutes 5) Treasurer’s Report
6) Approve vouchers/Outstanding Bills
7) Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals Reports
8) Review, discuss and possible action to approve a certified survey map for Wisconsin Public Service for part of the NW1/4, NE1/4, Section 12, Parcel W-76, Day Street and Elmro Road.
9) Report to the Board by Commissioner on status of Sanitary District #2
10) Review, discuss and possible action on insurance coverage for 2018 for lawnmower.
11) Discuss and possible update on Comprehensive Study for the Town of Wrightstown
12) Review and discuss strip of land owned by Town in Sanitary District #2, west of lot line on
13) Review, discuss and possible adoption of Resolution 2018-02 to Grandfathering Small Parcels as Conforming Lots Due to Hwy ZZ Reconstruction.
14) Review, discuss and possible action on maintenance of roundabout in Greenleaf.
a) MFR fees
b) Order of Governor for State Senate Elections – Primary May 15, Special Election June 12, 2018
c) WPS request regarding planned road projects
d) Ben Schenkelberg regarding Expo Building.
16) Comments from the Floor – your matter may need to be noticed and addressed at a future meeting.
Notice posted April 4, 2018.
Donna Martzahl, Clerk