TOWN OF WRIGHTSTOWN
September 7, 2017
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT the Town Board of the Town of Wrightstown, Brown County, Wisconsin, will hold their monthly board meeting in the Town Hall in Greenleaf on Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 7:30 p.m., Wrightstown Town Hall, 1527 Day Street, Greenleaf.
Agendas will be posted at the Town Hall, Greenleaf Wayside Bank, Greenleaf PB Store; Dick’s Family Foods in Wrightstown and also at www.townofwrightstown.org. Any person wishing to attend whom, because of disability, requires special accommodations, contact the town deputy clerk, at 6317 State Hwy 57, De Pere, WI 54115, (920) 664-3119, by 2 P.M. the Monday prior to the meeting so that arrangements can be made.
The agenda is as follows:
1) Roll Call
2) Approve Agenda
3) Approve Minutes
4) Treasurer’s Report
5) Approve vouchers/Outstanding Bills
6) Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals Reports
7) Review, discuss and possible action on survey from NEW Water, Green Bay Metropolitan Sewerage District
8) Review, discuss and possible action on request of Darlene Pahl to rezone 5 acres from Ex-Ag to Ag-Res on corner of State Hwy 96 and Elmro Road, Part of NE-NE, Sec12, T21N,R19E, Parcel W-75
9) Review, discuss and possible approval of certified survey map for Darlene Pahl, Part of the NE-NE, Sec12, T21N, R19E, Parcel W-75
10) Review, discuss and possible action on vacation of a portion of Birch Creek Road.
11) Review, discuss and possible action on dedication to the public of additional land for Birch Creek Road.
12) Review, discuss and possible approval of certified survey map for Virgil and Sandy VandeHey, part of SW1/4-NW1/4, Sec 29, Partridge Road, Parcel W-598-1
13) Review, discuss and possible action on replacement of Mallard Road bridge.
14) Review, discuss and possible action on appointment of Al Six and Gary Pahl for a 3 year term on Planning Commission; and Dan Wiese and Colleen McAllister-Fritsche for a 3 year term to the Zoning Board of Appeals.
15) Review and discuss proposed Cooperative Boundary Agreement with Village of Wrightstown.
16) Review, discuss and possible action on emergency service requests from Brown County Dispatch.
17) Discuss possible 2018 budget items and schedule work time.
a) MFR fees
b) Request from resident to have driveway plowed when Apple Place is plowed.
c) Request from resident at 897 Mallard Road to have garbage bin replaced without fee due to cart age d) Review Equalization Report from Wisconsin Dept of Revenue
19) Comments from the Floor – your matter may need to be noticed and addressed at a future meeting.
Notice posted this 8th day of September, 2017.
Donna Martzahl, Clerk