TOWN OF WRIGHTSTOWN
October 6, 2017
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT the Town Board of the Town of Wrightstown, Brown County, Wisconsin, will hold their monthly board meeting in the Town Hall in Greenleaf on Wednesday, October 11, 2017, 7:30 p.m., Wrightstown Town Hall, 1527 Day Street, Greenleaf.
Agendas will be posted at the Town Hall, Greenleaf Wayside Bank, Greenleaf PB Store; Dick’s Family Foods in Wrightstown and also at www.townofwrightstown.org. Any person wishing to attend whom, because of disability, requires special accommodations, contact the town deputy clerk, at 6317 State Hwy 57, De Pere, WI 54115, (920) 664-3119, by 2 P.M. the Monday prior to the meeting so that arrangements can be made.
The agenda is as follows:
1. Roll Call
2. Approve Agenda
3. Approve Minutes
4. Treasurer’s Report
5. Approve vouchers/Outstanding Bills
6. Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals Reports
7. Review, discuss and possible action on a conditional use request from Plum Creek Holsteins LLC, 7016 Cth D, Greenleaf, to redesign two existing lagoons and build a new lagoon on Parcel W-44
8. Review, discuss and possible action on a CSM for Virgil and Sandra Vandehey located on Partridge Road, Part of SW1/4- NW1/4 Section 29 Partridge Rd Parcel W-598-1.
9. Review and discuss proposed Cooperative Boundary Agreement with Village of Wrightstown.
10. Review, discuss and possible action on maintenance issue of round-about on State Highways 96 and 57
11. Review, discuss and possible action on replacement of Mallard Road bridge
12. Review, discuss and possible action on replacement of garbage bins.
13. Review, discuss and possible action on cost of Sidewalk Maintenance Fees
14. Review, discuss and possible action on application for TRIP funding
15. Review, discuss and possible action on email from Paul A. Fontecchio regarding dead deer carcasses.
16. Review, discuss the possibility of a Manure Digester operation in the Town of Wrightstown.
a. MFR fees $3.00tn
b. Assisted Living Market Study
18. Comments from the Floor – your matter may need to be noticed and addressed at a future meeting.
Notice posted this 6th day of October, 2011
Jeanette Roskom, Deputy Clerk