TOWN OF WRIGHTSTOWN
May 5, 2017
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT the Town Board of the Town of Wrightstown, Brown County, Wisconsin, will hold their monthly board meeting in the Town Hall in Greenleaf on Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 7:30 p.m., Wrightstown Town Hall, 1527 Day Street, Greenleaf.
Agendas will be posted at the Town Hall, Greenleaf Wayside Bank, Greenleaf PB Store; Dick’s Family Foods in Wrightstown and also at www.townofwrightstown.org. Any person wishing to attend whom, because of disability, requires special accommodations, contact the town deputy clerk, at 6317 State Hwy 57, De Pere, WI 54115, (920) 664-3119, by 2 P.M. the Monday prior to the meeting so that arrangements can be made.
The agenda is as follows:
1) Roll Call
2) Approve Agenda
3) Approve Minutes
4) Treasurer’s Report
5) Approve vouchers/Outstanding Bills
6) Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals Reports
7) Review, discuss and possible approval of certified survey map for Loree Baumgartner, Lois Baumgartner and Jessica Vanstraten – Part of SW-NW, Sec1, T21N, R19E, Fair Road, Parcel W-10 and W-10-1.
8) Review, discuss and possible approval of certified survey map for Betty Rosin – Park of S 1/2-NE-NW, Sec35, T22N, R19E, Rosin Road, Parcel 191
9) Review, discuss and possible adoption of Resolution 2017-02 Relating to Licensing Fees.
10) Review, discuss and receiving of financial report by David Bloomer, Commissioner, Sanitary District #2
11) Review, discuss and possible action on road work bids as follows:
a) COLD MIX and/or HOT MIX Blacktopping with fine grading, 22’ wide and 3” compact. Bid cost in all formulas - per mile, per square yard and per ton.
b) Chip Sealing. Bid cost per mile.
c) Gravel and Breaker Rock for 2016 season. 5/8” and ¾”. Bid cost per ton.
d) Slurry Surface Resealing. Bid cost per mile.
12) Review and discuss revised bridge inspection report prepared by the Brown County Highway Commission.
13) Review, discuss and possible action on replacement of Mallard Road bridge.
14) Review, discuss and possible action on Picnic License request for Wrightstown Wrestling Club tractor pull.
15) Discussion on request of Jim Wierschke, 1176 Meadowlark Road, to replace trailer.
a) MFR fees –$23/tn
b) Request for Comments by Public Safety Commission regarding construction of natural gas lateral
c) Estimate of Greenleaf Greenscapes for ditch cutting
17) Comments from the Floor – your matter may need to be noticed and addressed at a future meeting.
Notice posted this 5th day of May, 2017.
Donna Martzahl, Clerk