TOWN OF WRIGHTSTOWN
July 8, 2017
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT the Town Board of the Town of Wrightstown, Brown County, Wisconsin, will hold their monthly board meeting in the Town Hall in Greenleaf on Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 7:30 p.m., Wrightstown Town Hall, 1527 Day Street, Greenleaf.
Agendas will be posted at the Town Hall, Greenleaf Wayside Bank, Greenleaf PB Store; Dick’s Family Foods in Wrightstown and also at www.townofwrightstown.org. Any person wishing to attend whom, because of disability, requires special accommodations, contact the town deputy clerk, at 6317 State Hwy 57, De Pere, WI 54115, (920) 664-3119, by 2 P.M. the Monday prior to the meeting so that arrangements can be made.
The agenda is as follows:
1) Roll Call
2) Approve Agenda
3) Approve Minutes
4) Treasurer’s Report
5) Approve vouchers/Outstanding Bills
6) Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals Reports
7) Review, discuss and possible approval of requestfrom Joe DeCleene to rezone 4 acres from Ex-Ag to Ag-Res on Ledgetop Drive, Parcel W-295.
8) Review, discuss and possible approval of certified survey map for Joe DeCleene, part of the SE-NE Sec 4 T21N, R20E on Ledgetop Drive, Parcel W-281
9) Review, discuss and possible approval of certified survey map for Aaron Robertson and Bob Lamers, part of NE-NW, Sec 21N, R19E, on County Rd. D, Parcel W-53-1
10) Review and discuss status of Sanitary District #2 with David Bloomer, Commissioner. Discussion on extension of Birch Creek Road.
11) Review, discuss and possible action on replacement of Mallard Road bridge.
12) Review, discuss and possible action on closing of streets for Heart Association Fundraising event on Dec 2.
a) MFR fees
14) Comments from the Floor – your matter may need to be noticed and addressed at a future meeting.
Notice posted this 8th day of July, 2017.
Donna Martzahl, Clerk