TOWN OF WRIGHTSTOWN
August 2, 2017
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT the Town Board of the Town of Wrightstown, Brown County, Wisconsin, will hold their monthly board meeting in the Town Hall in Greenleaf on Wednesday, August 9, 2017, 7:30 p.m., Wrightstown Town Hall, 1527 Day Street, Greenleaf.
Agendas will be posted at the Town Hall, Greenleaf Wayside Bank, Greenleaf PB Store; Dick’s Family Foods in Wrightstown and also at www.townofwrightstown.org. Any person wishing to attend whom, because of disability, requires special accommodations, contact the town deputy clerk, at 6317 State Hwy 57, De Pere, WI 54115, (920) 664-3119, by 2 P.M. the Monday prior to the meeting so that arrangements can be made.
The agenda is as follows:
1) Roll Call
2) Approve Agenda
3) Approve Minutes
4) Treasurer’s Report
5) Approve vouchers/Outstanding Bills
6) Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals Reports
7) Review, discuss and possible approval of certified survey map for relocation of Birch Creek Road,
8) Review and discuss status of Sanitary District #2 with David Bloomer, Commissioner.
9) Review, discuss and possible action on replacement of Mallard Road bridge.
10) Review, discuss and possible action on closing of streets for Heart Association Fundraising event on Dec 2.
11) Review, discuss and possible approval of Resolution 2017-04 Increase in Special Assessment Letter Fee.
12) Review, discuss and possible approval of website upgrade.
13) Discuss Planning Commission and Zoning Board of Appeals positions that will expire on 9/30/2017.
14) Review, discuss and possible action on proposed Village of Wrightstown Cooperative Boundary Agreement.
15) Review and discuss letter from Wrightstown Fire Department to discontinue fire aide contract.
a) MFR fees
b) Information on 2020 Census, webinar attended.
c) Complaints on round aboutat Highway 57 & 96
17) Comments from the Floor – your matter may need to be noticed and addressed at a future meeting.
Notice posted this 2nd day of August, 2017.
Donna Martzahl, Clerk