TOWN OF WRIGHTSTOWN
April 8, 2017
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT the Town Board of the Town of Wrightstown, Brown County, Wisconsin, will hold their monthly board meeting in the Town Hall in Greenleaf on Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 7:00 p.m., Wrightstown Town Hall, 1527 Day Street, Greenleaf.
Agendas will be posted at the Town Hall, Greenleaf Wayside Bank, Greenleaf PB Store; Dick’s Family Foods in Wrightstown and also at www.townofwrightstown.org. Any person wishing to attend whom, because of disability, requires special accommodations, contact the town deputy clerk, at 6317 State Hwy 57, De Pere, WI 54115, (920) 664-3119, by 2 P.M. the Monday prior to the meeting so that arrangements can be made.
The agenda is as follows:
1) Roll Call
2) Review and discuss 2016 town audit with Virginia Hintz, Schenck, S.C.
Board will recess and reconvene at 7:30 p.m. to take up other matters on the agenda.
3) Approve Agenda 4) Approve Minutes 5) Treasurer’s Report
6) Approve vouchers/Outstanding Bills
7) Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals
8) Review, discuss, and possible approval of request to rezone from Ex Ag to Ag-Res for Michael VanDeWalle, Part of the NE-NE and NW-NE of section 26, T22 N.-R.20 E. on Shirley Rd., Parcel W-547
9) Review, discuss and possible approval of certified survey map for Michael VanDeWalle, Part of the NE-NE and NW-NE of section 26, T22 N.-R.20 E. on Shirley Rd. Parcel W-547
10) Review, discuss and possible approval of request of Peter Albers to rezone Parcel W-178-1 County Highway U, from B-1 Community Business to L-1 Limited Industrial for storage units.
11) Review, discuss, and possible action regarding dead tree issues at 1694 & 1696 Day Street.
12) Review and discuss bridge inspection report prepared by the Brown County Highway Commission.
13) Review, discuss and possible action for top coat of blacktop for cul de sac.
14) Review and discuss the possible action on request of SAC Wireless on behalf of AT&T to construct a
monopole tower 125’ to 133’ on Parcel W-573 Partridge Rd.
15) Review, discuss and possible increase of licensing fees.
16) Update on Brown County 2018 Municipal Project Agreement – Bill to follow up with Paul Fontecchio
17) Review and discuss future date to meet will Village on cooperative boundary agreement.
18) Review and discuss annexation of St. Clare Parish Annexation property
19) Review, discuss and possible action on bridge fund balances and projects.
a) MFR fees –$13/tn
b) Wis Dept of Safety & Professional Service recognition of Greenleaf Volunteer Fire Dept
c) Set a Date for Clerk to Post for Road Inspection
d) Letter from Wisconsin Dept of Transportation on chip sealing of Hwy 57
21) Comments from the Floor – your matter may need to be noticed and addressed at a future meeting.
Notice posted this 8th day of April, 2017.
Donna Martzahl, Clerk