TOWN OF WRIGHTSTOWN – TOWN BOARD
January 5, 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT the Town Board of the Town of Wrightstown, Brown County, Wisconsin, will hold their monthly board meeting in the Town Hall in Greenleaf on Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 7:30 p.m., Wrightstown Town Hall, 1527 Day Street, Greenleaf.
Agendas will be posted at the Town Hall, Greenleaf Wayside Bank, Greenleaf PB Store; Dick’s Family Foods in Wrightstown and also at www.townofwrightstown.org. Any person wishing to attend whom, because of disability, requires special accommodations, contact the town clerk, at 6578 Ledgetop Dr., Greenleaf, (920) 609-7927, by 2 P.M. the Monday prior to the meeting so that arrangements can be made.
The agenda is as follows:
1) Roll Call
2) Approve Agenda
3) Approve Minutes
4) Treasurer’s Report
5) Approve vouchers/Outstanding Bills
6) Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals Reports
7) Review, discuss and possible approval of CSM for Glen Kuchenbecker - Part of the SE1/4 and the NE1/4 of the SE1/4 of section 12, T21N., R20E, Parcel W-515 and W-525-2 on Holly-Mor Rd.
8) Review and discuss with Travis Coenen, Village of Wrightstown Administrator, and Mark Leonard, issue of possible biking/hiking trail along County Road ZZ when reconstructed.
9) Review and discuss issues regarding entering into a Cooperative Boundary Agreement with Village of Wrightstown and other options regarding future planning for the Town of Wrightstown.
10) Review, discuss, and possible action on three year contract for assessor with Fair Market Assessments.
11) Review, discuss and possible action on Brown County Tax Collection Agreement – December 2018 to February 2019
12) Review, discuss and possible action on request of St. Clare Parish, 2218 Day Street, Greenleaf, to have the Town contact the Department of Transportation requesting signs to alert motorists to reduce speed by the premises.
a) MFR fees
b) Notice from State Division of Transportation regarding general transportation aids calculation for 2018
c) Email from Mary Gulmire regarding garbage and recycling collection
14) Comments from the Floor – your matter may need to be noticed and addressed at a future meeting.
Notice posted this 5th day of January, 2018.
Donna Martzahl, Clerk